1. A body of water, smaller than a river, contained within relatively narrow banks?
The ditch. Bwah, but no. Really. Probably call it a creek, or sometimes even just a river because I'm lazy.
2. The thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
Porch. Not that anybody actually does that.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
Swim shorts. Or Speedos, but I pretend those don't exist.
12. Shoes worn for sports?
Sneakers. Or cleats for some sports, or boots if we're talking rugby.
13. Putting a room in order?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
Teeter-totter. Or see-saw, but first instinct says teeter-totter.
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Fold it in half, eat ending with the crust. It's the public school way, because then all the grease from the cheese slides back to the crust, giving you flavoring when you reach the crust. ...what?
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
Yard sale, or garage sale. There's no difference in the terms, the way I use 'em.
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?