2. Owen Harper
3. Tony DiNozzo
4. Ianto Jones
5. William Ivers
6. Danny Messer
7. Colby Granger
8. Carlton Lassiter
9. Captain Jack Harkness
10. David Hodges
11. Shawn Spencer
12. Greg Sanders
1. Who would make a better college professer, 6 or 11? What would they teach?
Danny or Shawn. OH GOD. DEFINITELY DANNY. *shudder* Shawn Spencer, college professor. I just gave myself nightmares. Um. Shawn would teach a class on psychic abilities, or pop culture, and would totally only show up to teach like, twice. And at finals time, he has a party instead of an exam. Actually, that'd be way cool. Um, anyway, Danny would teach chemistry or some other science-y thing.
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Ianto? Mm, muy hot. Or, uh. Welsh-word-that-means-very hot.
3. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it and does it succeed?
Greg sends Lassi on a mission? Huh. Why did I just randomly get a picture of a pregnant Greg making Lassi go get some weird food concoction from the store? Too much MPREG!
4. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
That one he's going to write (and illustrate) about the twin acrobats.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Um, neither. I think if the idea was even mentioned to either of them, the denials and scoffing would be so thick no one'd be able to do a thing for MONTHS.
6. For some reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should s/he share a studio apartment with 9 or 10?
Ivers totally should get an apartment with Hodges. That would work out shockingly well. Unless it turns out that Hodges really is a serial killer. Then, not so good.
7. 2, 7 and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go and what do they discuss?
Owen, Colby, and Greg. Oh, poor Colby! Um, well, they go to a bar/grill kind of place (because it's always easiest to slip retcon into beers, which is the only reason I can add Owen into this equation and not get an error on my calculator), and they discuss... the war in Iraq. Dude, I don't know! Conspiracy theories, maybe?
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Hodges steps outside to accept, and then goes "Oh noez! Air not specially filtered for lab rats! AIEE!" and runs back inside. Now the question remains... why did Tony challenge Hodges to a duel in the first place? (Random plot bunny: we know Hodges is from the east coast... what if HE went to school with Tony? And they took fencing and/or just had fencing stuff at the school! Hee. Of course, Hodges is a tad older than Tony. But hey, it's fanfiction!)
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
Now I'm trying to find out what Lassi's most precious possession IS. Um, anyway, if Matt took it illegally, noble Lassi would of course report it and then apprehend the suspect. Because He Is By The Book.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Colby and Greg? Hee... I'm thinking naughty thoughts over here, don't mind me.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Ianto and Matt? I use the Rift, of course! Hee. Now I'm making an extra-special chapter in A Boston Detectve... where Ianto and Matt have to team up to rescue the others. Because... yeah.
12. If 7 visited you for a weekend, how would you get along?
Colby? I think we'd get along fine! Although he might get annoyed if I just asked him constantly about being an FBI agent... And he probably wouldn't like the way I snort and make rude comments every time someone mentions the Army, and repeatedly ask him why he couldn't have been a Marine, or at least in the Navy!