3. Single or Taken:
4. Favourite Movie:
5. Favourite Song or Album:
6. Favourite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy of life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favourite memory of us?
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favourite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. Will you repost this so I can fill it out for you?
(Also, I iz now a collige gradumit. YAYZ. Heh. Yearbook is cool, and I got the signatures of pretty much everyone at school that I like, except J.R., because the loser wasn't there! Also, Dewar totally won 'most likely to become a cop', not me. *pout* Piper took a bunch of awesome pictures of the signing party, and she promised to send them to me. Also, when I left around 2PM, the bidding was up to $60 on my Pollack-inspired chair! $35 is the starting bid.
Tomorrow me and Julia are going to Amazing Jake's to celebrate my graduation. We would've gone today, but she has to watch American Idol and I've got to watch NCIS, so me and my mom are going out to eat after the finale. Till then, I plan on screwing around on the computer! Yay!)