1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
A Sobe Courage, a medium bag of Cheetos, and a Kit Kat Crunch bar.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
God, I wouldn't WANT to be. I don't like sea creatures. Um. Unless... do seals count? I'd wanna be a seal.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Lots and lots of stuff. Usually, though, I mostly get plain pancakes with butter and maple syrup. Simple, but good.
5. Last book you read?
Percy Jackson & the Olympians 3: The Titan's Curse
6. Are you single or taken?
7. Are you happy with your love-life situation?
Meh, I don't really care.
8. Favorite band:
Less Than Jake, probably.
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Oh, that's tough! I like the energy of a rock concert, but it gives me a terrible headache. I guess, if it's a group I like and/or there will be moshing, the rock concert. But otherwise, symphony.
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
On the front screen it's a shot of the ticket counter at Family Fun Center, and on the inside it's a picture of a foot war we had in Bob's once, with the caption 'random shoes'.
Ginger ale, plz.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?:
Warner Robins High School Demons, the shirt Joe sent me when he first moved out there.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation forever, what would it be?
My truck. I luff my truck.
14. Whats the most amount of money you've spent lately?
I spent about sixty bucks at GameStop, getting three games, a memory stick, and two magazines.
15. Do you like your job?
I'd like it if I HAD one.
16. What's your favorite kind of cake?
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Uh... let's see. It was a buffet, so I had some salad, roast beef, a few rolls, some chocolate cake, and a bunch of DELICIOUS potatoes.
18. Look to your left, what do you see?
What DON'T I see? Okay, there's my Sobe Dragon, my mom's camera, Fiber Choice plus Calcium, a phone, Orbit mint mohito gum, a fuzzy Marine Corps coaster, a pen, Crossword Maker, and an Invader Zim DVD.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. Unless I'm wearing my boots or Coverses - but normally I'm either in Crocs or my sneakers, both of which I just slide on and off.
20. Favorite toy as a child?
I had lots, but I'll go with Legos right now.
21. Are you trustworthy?
I like to think so.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
23. When's the last time you had sour gummy worms?
Hm, I'm not sure.
24. What’s your favorite fruit?
Watermelon. Def. I luff watermelon.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
HAH, NO. I can't do cartwheels, even when I was a kid.
26. Do you tan?
No, I burn.
27. Where do you like to hang out at night?
On the reclining couch, in front of the TV and my laptop.
28. What color are your bed sheets?
Um, I think they were pale green. They're sort of shredded now.
29. Piercings or tattoos?
None of either. I've tried piercing my ears before, doesn't work with my ears (they're pains), and I don't want to be pierce anywhere else. I do want a tattoo soon, though, of a Celtic knot.
30. Favorite type of meat:
Pot roast. Mmm.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
Not on purpose.
32. What's your nationality?
'Mercan. Or, rather, American.
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
Heh. Heh. It's on right now.
34. Last food you ate?
I had a turkey sandwich at Carter's graduation party.
35. Do people consider you smart?
36. What time is it?
37. Is your away message on?
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Heh. I've never tried it, but I've done it on accident while trying to put zuperglue in balloons.
39. What curse word do you use the most?
Probably 'fuck', or maybe 'dumbass', if that counts.
40. Do you own an iPod?
41. What time is your alarm clock set for?
11AM, right now.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Well, my truck stereo has a mix CD in - it's got Damone, Eve 6, and some songs from Skins. And the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
43. What movie do you know every line to?
Well, I don't know about EVERY line, but I know 90% of Serenity, Monty Python & the Holy Grail, and probably a few others. When I was three I had all of 101 Dalmatians down pat.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
45. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Depends on how covered. Torso and lower body/arms covered? Sure! Face too? Uh, no.
46. How old will you be on your next birthday?
47. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Not really. I like cuddling, curling up against people. Actual hugging is a little uncomfortable.
I'd like some, yes! Hee. I'll probably adopt, though.
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Well, my real first name sometimes gets pronounced 'May-gehn' instead of 'Meh-gehn'. That's about it.
In other news, I may be allergic to grass. Or the sun. How else to explain the way I break out in a rash every time I go to a park?! Argh! *continues to scratch arms and face*