4. To lose all this rage, at so tender an age, little baby growing up in a rat cage
5. In the City the lion sleeps, pray to Sony my soul to keep. Were you ever so bright and sweet, did you ever look so nice?
7. It's Monday bloody Monday, and there's two things I forgot. I forgot to do my homework and I only got one sock
8. Losers winning big on the lottery, rehab rejects still sniffing glue. Constant refutation with myself, I'm a victim of a catch 22
10. All your selfish friends play their monologue games and mock everything that I am.
12. Even if you saw it yourself, you wouldn't believe it, but I wouldn't trust a person like me, if I were you
13. Everybody's so afraid to be different. Please excuse me now if I don't get it
14. Cos I'm a brat, and I know everything and I talk back, cos I'm not listening to anything you say
15. For once you should listen or care what I think or I'll be gone before you can blink