2. Eyes: Blue-gray
3. Height: 5'7"
4. Hair Color: Dark reddish brown
5. Siblings: None. Unless you count Colin-chan, Aldon, and Silvia. The first to being my surrogate little brothers, and the last one being an exchange student I count as my sister.
6. Do you like to sing in the shower?: No.
7. Birthday: September 7th, 1989
8. Would you rather be a Star singer or a rapper?: I would much rather be a star singer than a rapist. I mean rapper.
((9. Skip this one, I don't want to rewrite the numbers 9-84. :\)) Right.
10. Gender: Female
11. Right or left handed: Right. Attempting to be ambidextrous, but it's not going so well...
12. What do you want in a relationship most?: Um, love, I guess.
13. Marital status: Single. Good thing too, cause 13 year olds being married is kinda against the law...
14. Do you have a car?: No. See above, about 13 and against the law.
15. What kind of car do you have/want?: My dad's Toyota Tundra. Or a motorcycle!
16. Favorite Movie: Bring It On. That movie is damn funny!
17. Favorite Song: Brad Paisley's "Celebrity" or any Less Than Jake song.
18. Favorite Band/Artist: Less Than Jake, All American Rejects, Good Charlotte, New Found Glory, Green Day, Simple Plan, Trapt, I could go on forever...
19. TV Show: Buffy. Or Angel. Wait, no, X-men: Evolution! Or Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
20. Actress/actor: Uh... Dunno.
21. Food: Pizza.
22. Cartoon: X-men: Evolution!!!!!
23. Disney Character: Hee... Will Turner? Lol. Otherwise, I have no clue.
24. Color: Black.
25. Do you plan on having children?: No. I dislike pain. I will be adopting, thank you very much.
26. Do you want to get married?: Yes.
27. How old do you want to be when your married?: In between 20 and 30.
28. Would you have kids before marriage?: This is a big NO.
29. Do you have a b/f or g/f?: ...No. Unfortunately. Stupid TS...
31. Guys/Girls: Guys, please?
32. Green/blue: Green.
33. Pink/Purple: Neither
34. Summer/Winter: Winter
35. Night/Day: Night
36. Hangin Out/Chillin: The difference is..?
37. Dopey/Funny: Funny
38. Weird saying you have?: "Mer. Mer!"
39. What school do you go to?: Cherokee Trail High School. Shiny new.
40. Have you ever taken drugs?: Does way too much Advil count?
41. What's a major turn on for you?: ...
42. How far would you go on a first date?: Depends on who the date is with.
43. About Friends:
Most blonde: The Neko.
Best personality: Hmm... Jen, Nets, or Neko.
Nicest: Elina or Sam. Or Tom.
Funniest: Joe or Jen.
Strangest: Hmm... Jen, or Neko.
Most Caring: Elina, Erica, or Sam, I suppose.
Smartest: Erica or Elina.
44. Which person would you trust THE MOST?: The Neko.
45. What do you think of soul mates?: I'm pretty sure they exist.
46. Is it right to flirt if you have a bf/gf?: No.
47. What was the last thing you cried over or got teary about?: A book. It was sad. People died.
48. Something about guys/girls you don't get?: Trucks. *shakes head*
49. What's one thing you can't live without?: Books.
50. Love or lust: Love
51. Sunset or sunrise: Sunset. The other one's too damn early.
52. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping: Once.
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: Nope.
54. Do you have any piercings?: One in one ear, two in the other.
55. What color underpants are you wearing right now?: Um... white ones?
56. What song are you listening to right now?: None.
57. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon?: England. Or somewhere like that.
58. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with?: Right now, TS.
59. Football/soccer: American football.
60. What makes you happy?: Reading or RPing
61. What's the best advice given to you?: "It's not a hill I'm dying on."
62. Have you ever won any special awards?: Skipped second grade and went to a magnet school, if that counts.
63. What are your future goals?: Become a detective. And yes, I do need to stop watching Law & Order.
64. Worst sickness you ever had?: Cold. Or flu. Or anyone of the millions of little baby sicknesses I had.
65. On the phone or in person?: In person
66. Hugs or Kisses?: Hugs.
67. What song seems to reflect you the most?: "Celebrity", "Welcome to the New South", or "The Science of Selling Yourself Short".
68. If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to?: Hmm... My friends, I suppose.
69. Do you have any enemies?: Chris Mack and Chaz Johnson. I'm president of both of their hate clubs.
70. What is your greatest fear?: Helplessness or pain.
71. Would you rather be rich or famous?: Both!
72. What time is it in Alabama: Uh, around 5.45, or so, I guess...
73. Have you ever been in love: Yes
74. Have you met Santa?: Several times *giggle*
75. When was the last time you talked about how you REALLY feel?: I must have been about two or three or so.
76. Do you have any pets: A doggie named Samurai!
77. Last time you were depressed?: Dunno.
78. Are you an alcoholic?: See above, about "13" and "ILLEGAL"!
79. Do you believe in love at first sight?: Yes
80. What would you do if a person of the same sex tried to hit on you?: Let them know that I really don't swing that way, and direct them over to my cousin or one of my friends.
81. What religion are you?: Right now I have no clue. I was raised Unitarian, was Chrisitan ages 10 - 12, this past year I was Taoist, and I think I'm leaning to either agnostic, atheist, or Unitarian.
82. Do you agree with religions?: Depends on which religon.
83. Are you one of those people who wait for things to happen, or go out and make things happen?: Again, it depends. Some things I go out and make happen, others I just sit by and laugh at.
84. What is the thing you look forward to the most in your life?: Raising kids. And living in my own house.