Justin decided to form up a team, which consists of him, me, Nets, Jenn, Tom, and Casey. Well, it didn't originally consist of me, but I bullied 'em in to it. I'm a vicious brute when it comes to dodgeball (or, rather, to the retrieval and dodging of balls, I kind of suck at throwing).
Justin: "Now, we need to do some team-building excercises for dodgeball. First, naked Twister!"
Me: "Second, murder Tom!"
Justin: "Yeah, I'll bring the baseball bats!"
Me: "And I'll clean up the crime scene!"
Almost makes me wonder what would have happened had he asked me out back in eighth grade like he said he wanted to. This could just be because of the fact that he's only half as perverted as Tom, Zach, and the interchangable fourth guy at our table tend to be.
Things written on my left hand/arm currently:
- A faded reminder that Kevin and I are presenting on the anti view of the Ten Commandments in Sociology on December 7th.
- An equally faded reminder that I needed to write the Love, Competition, and Movies papers for Expository Writing.
- The end URL for an author page on Twisting the Hellmouth.
- The end URL for a story on Fanfiction.Net.
- The assembly schedule for today.
- The Dewey decimal number for forensic science books.
Anyway, in Programming today, we were watching a documentary on the making of Jurassic Park while working on our Flash mazes, and there's this odd sound. I'm thinking, "Hey, that sounds like the Buffy theme! It sounds like it's coming from a computer near me..." So I look around, trying to find the source. And yes, it was my cell phone. Jeez, did I feel like an idiot. Turns out it's Adam, Nets' little brother. She had tried calling him earlier, when we were walking to Albertson's, but he hadn't answered. And for some reason he thought Nets was Ainsley, which I guess is because he's sick or something.
Oh, and Tom says his sister's not on Judging Amy until next week. That means I can watch SVU tonight after V-Mars.