Went to the doctor's yesterday and totally got diagnosed with asthma. So I got an inhaler, and dear Doctor Hsu decided to mention that hey, I could totally get a meningitis shot and a tetnus/diptheria shot while I was there! So I did, one in each arm. So now they hurt. But I got a purple bandaid and a blue bandaid, and my mom only got a clear one when she got her flu shot, so I'm totally cool now. (I also got this pocket sized First Aid kit that I'm going to keep in my backpack.)
So! Schedule stuff!
WEDNESDAY (AKA, TODAY):
- Veronica Mars
THURSDAY (AKA, TOMORROW):
- Parent/Teacher/Student Conference, 6:30
- CSI, 8:00-9:00
- Leave for airport, 9:30
- Plane leaves, about midnight
And then we'll be in Maryland, the land of merry!
- Hang with Kari, who has the day off from school. Make her do my Spanish homework (?)
- Ren Fest, where Kirsten works for a glass blower! Last weeked, natch.
- Myself, my mother, Aunt Martha, and the twins go up to QVC (in Pennsylvania) and take a tour of the place
- LOCI y CJ
- WHATEVER! Plus the usual shows
MONDAY (AFTER THAT):
- Halloween! I will be going as a private eye, noir style. Possibly with candy cigarettes, because they rock.
- Prison Break (?)
- Crossdressing Day at school! Will be wearing Halloween costume probably.
- NCIS y Supernatural y Close to Home
- Quarterly Review with Tracy
- No school!
- Veronica Mars
- Addams Family Day/Goth Day at school. Will resist dressing as Visi- or Ostro-goth.
- Superhero/Cartoon Day! Will probably dress as some totally dorky superhero.