- I am officially a high school drop out. Haha, that sounds bad. But it just means that I am no longer a Smoky Hill High School student.
- Tonight is the first Teen VOICE meeting in MONTHS. Seriously! I hope Curtis, Kayleigh and Malloree show up, I want them to sign my yearbook! And the others, of course, but Curtis, Kayleigh and Malloree are definitely my bestest friends there.
- My mom and I leave June 10th. Aka, in about ten days.
- I might be incommunicado June 19th-29th. I should have Net access, but I might not use it that much, since I've got the whole program thing to do.
- I'll then be even more incommunicado from June 29th-July 7th, as I'll be in rural Maryland with only a dial-up connection.
- July 7th-17th I'll be back at a program in D.C. Although I might be in touch during the first program, this one will probably need more research, since we're putting on a mock trial and all.
- After that, we'll probably drive back to Colorado. Or we might stick around in rural Maryland for a while and then head back.
- August 15th, I start school.
Oh, and at some point during all this, I'll be in Florida helping clean my great-uncle's house and get it ready to be sold.