Which ones pertain to you.
1. You've ever ended a sentence with the word "PSYCH!"? Yes
2. You watched the Pound Puppies? Yes
3. You can sing the rap to the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air."? Yes
4. You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish? Never wore skirts. Heh.
5. You yearned to be a member of the Baby-Sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own? Yes
6. You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake pals scented dolls? Nope.
7. You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey on Blossom? Know, yes. Watched, know.
8. Two words: M.C. Hammer? Hee. Yes.
9. If you ever watched "Fraggle Rock."? Yes. Didn't like it, though.
10. You had plastic streamers on your handle bars? Yes, hee.
11. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales."? Yep!
12. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons? Ah, yes, the good ol' days.
13. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head? Never had long enough hair. I thought it was stylin', though.
14. You saw the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" on the big screen? Nah, never liked 'em.
15. You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school? TOTALLY!
16. You made your Mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side? Hee, yes.
17. You played the game "MASH" (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House)? Duh! Hell, I played that just a few weeks ago. Of course, now we're doing the more sophisticated MASHO. Outhouse, man.
18. You wore a Jordache Jean jacket and you were proud of it? Nope.
19. L.A. Gear...? Yes.
20. You wanted to change your name to "JEM" in Kindergarten? Nope.
21. You remember reading Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing and all the Ramona books? Hee. Yes.
22. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."? Yep/
23. You wanted to be a Goonie? Still haven't seen that, actually.
24. You ever wore fluorescent clothing? Duh!
25. You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off? Yep. One of my friends, I remember, had like fifty siblings, and they were always watching old tapes of the Jackson Five, and so I always thought of them whenever I saw Michael Jackson. Until he turned into a white woman, anyway.
26. You have pondered why Smurfette was the only female smurf? Yes.
27. You took lunch pails to school? Totally. I think I had a VR Troopers one, and a Biker Mice one.
28. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets? HAH! I actually do! I still remember the welts I had from those damn things.
29. You still get the urge to say "NOT" after every sentence. and still do sometimes? Hee, yes.
30. You remember Hypercolor T-shirts? Yes.
31. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band? Nope.
32. You thought She-Ra and He-Man should hook up? Totally.
33. You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged friendship bracelets? We never did exchange bracelets. It was always little trinkets or necklaces. I've got weird veins, I can't really wear bracelets.
34. You ever owned a pair of jelly shoes? Hee, yes.
35. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I? Nope. Never saw that. I do remember hitting people a lot when they'd say it to me, though.
36. You remember "I've fallen and I can't get up!"? Yep
37. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates? Not BEFORE there were inline skates, but I remember losing my skates and having to use the non-inline skates at the rink.
38. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip'n'Slide? I totally bruised my stomach and had this really bad rash, yeah.
39. You have ever played with a Skip-It? Oh yes. And I'd sing the jingle, too!
40. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonald's? OMG, yes.
41. You've gone through this list occasionally saying "totally awesome."? HAH! YES!
42. You remember Popples? Nope
43. "Don't worry, be happy."? Hee. Yes.
44. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks? *grin* Thankfully, there are no pictures of this.
45. You wore socks scrunched down? I still do.
46. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK" ? Haha, yeah!
47. You remember boom boxes vs. CD players? Oh, I hated CD players when I was a kid. I used to haul my boom box out on the porch and crank it up for me and my friends to listen to.
48. You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies? I don't really remember, but I know I did, and I know I hated it.
49. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"? Sadly, yes.
50. You remember watching Rainbow Brite and My Little Ponies? Never watched those.
51. You thought Doogie Howser was hot? Nope.
52. You remember Alf, the lil furry brown alien from Melmac? I watched it a few times, I think.
53. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool? Yes! Hee.
54. You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By the Bell," the ORIGINAL class? Haha, not quite. Although it's disturbing how many guys in my Business Law class knew them all without thinking.
55. You know all the words to Bon Jovi - YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME? Hee, yes.