1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
Hard to say. Probably most of NSLC - exhausting and I lost my temper a couple of times, but it was the most fun I've ever had. Actually, a specific moment - at NSLC, on the bus ride back from Baltimore late at night, when we played the 'who bought the most useless item' game, and I won with my Stargate magazine, and Jerry started up a chant of "Michael Shanks! Michael Shanks! Michael Shanks!" That was awesome.
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
I don't know. Probably one of the days during GW, after Kieran started hanging out with the airheads and before I started hanging out with Brian, Josh, and the photojournalism girls.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
Bonnie and Craig's.
5) Who were you with?
Bonnie, Craig, my parents, Randy, and Andrea.
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
My parents and dog.
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
I didn't make any, not really.
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
To do well in police explorers, to lose weight, and to keep up with my work at school.
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
13) Are you still with them?
14) You regret it?
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
I've never dated anyone, how can I break up with someone?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
I can't really choose. I've got LJ friends, Humanex friends, and NSLC friends.
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
20) How many different states have you traveled to in 2005?
*deep breath* New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Florida, Washington D.C., Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. And Vermont, I think. Oh, and every state in between Colorado and Maryland.
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
Not that I can think of.
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
Probably Serenity, or The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
24) What was your favorite song from 2005?
A single song? Lukewarm Freeda's "Little Miss Get-Around" comes to mind first.
25) What was your favorite record from 2005?
Mike Doughty's Gimme Fiction
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005?
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005?
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005?
More than before, but not a lot.
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005?
Nope. No drugs.
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005?
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Probably, but I can't think of any.
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005?
I can't think of any I told anyone.
34) Did you treat anyone badly in 2005?
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005?
Probably, but I can't think of anyone.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005?
Lots, but most on school. And then some on DVDs. Heh.
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005?
Mock trial at NSLC, and getting the review back saying I did great.
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005?
I can't think of one, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005?
NSLC in July.
40) What are your plans for 2006?
Work out every day, do well in Police Explorers and rugby, do well in school. Do something fun this summer. Go out of the country for the first time in my life.