Mac and Charlie attempting to huff Elmer's is AWESOME. So is Mac then sticking the end of the bottle up his nose.
Mac: "Is that a penis in your pants?"
Tranny Chick: "Yeah."
Mac: "You lied to me!"
Tranny Chick: "YOU lied to ME! 'Don't work out', I've seen you at the gym, you are ripped."
Mac: "Hey, don't turn this arou- really? You think so? Really?"
Dennis is totally gay. So is Mac. Possibly Charlie, but he's a little more on the scary side than anything - which he even admits, with his "Come over with me, so she doesn't think I'm scary?" "You ARE scary" "I KNOW, that's why I need you to go over with me!"
List Your Top Six Favorite Shows.
1. Veronica Mars
2. Crossing Jordan
4. In Justice
6. CSI: New York
1. Who is your favorite character from #2? [Crossing Jordan]
Seely. DUH. Pollack is a close #2.
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4? [In Justice]
...I have to pick a character to not like? Um. DAMN IT. I guess either Conti's ex, or Sonya - yeah, her, 'cause I never know whether to write Sonya or Sonja.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include? [Veronica Mars/Numb3rs]
Ooh. Don and the team get put on the Faith Manning case! Oh yes. I'd love to see Veronica trying to foil The Mathlete Fibbies. Plus, Don (Eppes) vs. Don (Lamb). OH HELL YEAH.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6? [CSI:NY]
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be? [NCIS and CSI: NY]
Flack and Tony. OR McGee and Hawkes. OH HELLS YEAH.
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do? [In Justice]
Hm. I'd probably go with Conti. Yeah, Conti. Maybe Rocci. MAYBE.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plotline, what would you change? [Crossing Jordan]
Gee. I dunno. Maybe JORDAN CHEATING ON JD WITH WOODY? Or maybe give Seely more plotlines. And make him a series regular.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them. [Numb3rs]
And here's where everyone says the Eppes family, or Eppes brothers. I go for the fibbies, even though that's more than two, because I just love 'em all. I don't know why. Maybe because they all seem professional and competent - the humor portion of the show usual comes through between the Brothers Eppes and/or CalSci folk, so the writers don't sacrifice the fibbie characters'... character, for the sake of humor.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be? [Veronica Mars/NCIS]
Veronica. Gibbs would kill me for trying to help him; Veronica would just snark at me.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose? [In Justice]
Truth be told, I don't even notice what order they're in NOW. But probably Conti, Bubba, Bri, Sonya, Rocci, Victoria, with an 'and' credit for Swain. And yeah, I know two of the list aren't regulars, and I don't care. I also am too lazy to look up the actors' names.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be? [CSI: New York]
They need a lawyer person. Played by David Monahan. Because He Looks Good In a Suit. Mm.
12. What happens in your favorite episode of show #2? [Crossing Jordan]
A shark eats a dead body's arm, and Woody thinks Seely said 'ass' instead of 'aft', and Seely yells at Macy for yelling at Bug, and Bug totally kicked ass. And It Was Good.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it? [Veronica Mars]
Damn. Probably Lianne Mars, so we'd never again be haunted by the idea of her returning.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose? [NCIS/Numb3rs]
Probably Numb3rs, because I'm still confused by their crazy layout. NCIS's place is fairly straightforward.
15. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
1. Veronica Mars - Leo. Maybe Cassidy, but he's totally an evil genius in le making. Plus, Mac would hack my computer DEAD. And Leo is totally hot anyway.
2. Crossing Jordan - Seely. Duh.
3. NCIS - Palmer. SHUT UP. I love geeks.
4. In Justice - Conti, I think. He's totally awesome. Bubba, though I love him, is just NOT for me.
5. Numb3rs - Colby. Seriously, was there a question in anyone's mind?
6. CSI: New York - Hawkes. Mm mm mm. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Okay, I'm better now.
Construction Guy #1: "Hey, that guy's beating on a chick!"
Mac: "No, no, it's okay, she's a guy! She's got a penis! So it's okay!"
Construction Guy #1: "Dude, isn't that a hate crime?"
Construction Guy #2: "HELL YEAH IT'S A HATE CRIME!"