1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Greg/Colby? ...hellz yeah, I'd want to read that! I mean, dude. Come on. It would, at the very least, be amusing as all hell.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
McGeek? Yes, at time, very hot. Otherwise, mostly geeky cute.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
...um. Many, many interesting things. All of which are far too disturbing to contemplate. I mean, Larry and Hawkes. On that note, could you imagine them raising a child? That kid would be the weirdest child in existence, I swear. And now, I sort of want to write about that child.
4. Can you rec any fic(s) about Nine?
Any specific Danny fics... not really. Most of what gets posted in _messerandflack is pretty good, though.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Seely and Greg would make a GREAT couple. I'm quite sure they'd find each other amusing, and they could squabble over whether or not Greg is allowed to interrogate (like Bug and Seely!).
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Conti/Flack. Similar temperments, and I think Conti would be a little "...?" over science geekery.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Seely/Larry made me shudder for a second, so I'd say... probably the same reaction from Hodges. Plus, of course, a snarky-ass comment, since it's Hodges.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Don puts bad guys behind bars. Jon frees good guys from behind bars.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Tony/Hawkes? OH GOD, THERE SHOULD BE! Tony Hawkes! COME ON! I am not the only one cracking up over that. It needs to be written, just for that.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
...Hodges/Larry? I wouldn't even know where to start. Hodges, in general, is not conducive to h/c.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
Canon, dude. That's the only plot device I need for McGeek/Tony! Not that McGeek would really be 'deflowering' Tony, unless the fic took place when Tony was twelve. Heh.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Aside from communities? Probably not. Nearly everyone in the (fifty or so) Hodges comms I've friended, though, yeah.
13. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
No, because none exists. There is all of one IJ fic that exists as far as I know, and it's a Conti drabble.
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Comms-wise, yeah. Users-wise, not so much.
15. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Seely/McGeek/Conti? Uh. Probably not. Because no one watches In Justice. Now, Seely/McGeek, I could bet someone might write. Maybe.
16. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
"DANNY!" I kid, I kid. Only not.
17. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?
Hawkes? Hm. For some reason, "Messeur Valentine" strikes me as a Hawkes-like song. Odd.
18. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?
Tony/Greg/Larry? Um. Rambling, tangents, bizarre references to everything under the sun, and science geekery meeting philosophy meeting P.E.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
Seely and Flack?! I have a feeling that any pick-up line Seely would use on Flack would wind up getting hisself punched. Heh. Not that Seely would mind. He's kinky like that.
20. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About a week ago, when I read that one drabble I mentioned earlier.
21) Nine and Four are on a ship, when it hits an iceberg. They wind up stranded on a desert island. What did they manage to grab from the ship just before it went under?
McGeek grabbed his laptop instinctively. Danny grabbed his glasses, 'cause he was sleeping so they were on his bedside table.
22) Two and Eleven are waiting in the doctor's office. Why are they there, and what do they do while they wait?
They're both there for their annual check-ups (shut up, no I don't know why they'd be at the same place when they live across the country from each other, shut up). Colby's reading a newspaper, and Seely's chewing gum, tapping his feet, hitting on all the women in there, doodling all over the sign-in sheet, annoying the hell out of the staff, et cetera.
23) Five and Six are messaging each other online, and their discussion switches from work to their personal lives. What are their screen names? What were they talking about? What are they talking about now?
CONTI AND GREG? Hee. Um. They would have met in a police forum, Greg's sn would've been something like DNAboi or chemistrygeek, or possibly something related to surfing/coin-collecting/all the other weird stuff he's into. Conti's sn would be boring, and related to National Justice League (or whatever it's actually called). They start talking about cases, and then... I don't know, I'll use the old Greg-fallback of him being incommunicado during the LAB GO BOOM! thing, Conti gets concerned, etc etc.
24) One/Seven/Twelve PWP. Explain how. Go.
Tony/Hodges/Larry? Drugs. Lots and lots of drugs. Plus alcohol. That's the only explanation.
25) Three, Eight, and Ten are stuck somewhere together. What happened? Bonus points for plausability.
Bubba, Hawkes, and Flack. Hm. Well... okay! Bubba goes to New York for a vacation, and visits... a museum, tourist attraction, etc. Then somebody dies there/a body is discovered. Flack and Hawkes show up to investigate (and Bubba is peering over their shoulders making sure they don't screw up and get the wrong guy). The body was found on a floor accesible only by an elevator, and while they're down there, the power goes out. Oh yes. That works.
26) Six and Eleven are related. How? What do they think of each other?
Greg and Colby? Um. Greg's dad and Colby's mom are siblings. There we go. They like each other, but find each other a little odd... Greg with his science-ness, and Colby with his Army-ness.
Coming up is my reaction-post to Prison Break.