|You Belong in Dublin|
Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.
I totally didn't even cheat!
1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show? When I was really little, I didn't have a favorite show. Around age four or so, though, I became obsessed with Biker Mice From Mars. This obsession was traded in at age seven for the Pretender.
2) What was your favorite movie? 101 Dalmations. I could recite the entire thing verbatim without pause. At age four.
3) What is your favorite TV show currently? Veronica Mars, duh.
4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year? I suppose I can't say Thank You For Smoking, since I won't be seeing it until Sunday (stupid mom having to stupid work today!). So probably Find Me Guilty. Hilarious, touching, and Vin Diesel.
5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? Hell, I don't know. I can't think of any actresses who look even vaguely like me. Anyone feel like chiming in? I sort of want to say Caroline Dhavernas, and damn the accuracy! Heh.
1. Make a list of 8 characters before you look under the cut.
2. Use them to fill in the blanks for the cliche fic ideas.
3. Write any that strike your fancy
4. When you post what you wrote, link back to your post with the meme.
1. Matt Seely
2. Tony DiNozzo
3. Colby Granger
4. Anthony McCann
5. Danny Messer
6. Greg Sanders
7. Leo D'Amato
8. Ryan O'Reilly
Number 1 has to share a bed with number 7 and the inevitable sex occurs.
Seely and Leo? Um.
Number 5 gets hurt and number 3 comforts them.
Danny and Colby? Um again.
Number 6 goes drinking with number 4. They get drunk and 6 comes onto 4.
Greg and Mac? Actually, that would be all sorts of kickass. Have Mac transfer to Vegas after he gets too old for Jump Street. YES!
Number 2 and 8 gets trapped together somewhere and sparks fly.
Tony and Ryan. Um. Not sure how plausible I could make that...
So. Probably will not write #1, not the least because I cannot write smut or even anything vaguely risque. #2, my mind refuses to come up with reasons why that would happen. #4, I'm tempted to have Tony get convicted during "Frame Up" and, for some reason, not be put in protective custody in Oz, and winds up shoved into a pod with Ryan during an emergency lock-down. Or maybe Tony could be undercover in prison? Yes, this could work. Now, #3, that I want to write ASAP, but may hold off until I finish watching season five, so that I don't eff up Mac's character too much. I don't know. I'm torn.