1: Crossing Jordan
2: Doctor Who
3: Veronica Mars
4: Radio Free Roscoe
6: CSI: NY
1. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Ooooh. Either Cap'n Jack or Mickey. Which, um, neither of them are on right now... but still! I count 'em. (I also love Jake, but he's not a main character.)
2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
Lily. And yeah, I know, I have a "thing" with hating female characters, but she's annoying and both Travis and Ray fall in love with her, like, wtf?
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Crossing Jordan and X-Men? *brain explodes* Could always go with the 'mutant attack, characters investigate and run into the X-Men'. Matt, of course, would piss off at least one of them - with his luck, probably Wolverine - and very narrowly keep his ass intact. Because, well, it's Matt.
4. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
Danny/Flack. By far.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
VMars and NY? That's... a tough one. Although Adam/Mac would be freakin' adorable. I mean it. Far too cute. (And Danny/Leo... but I'm going to ignore myself on that one.)
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Hum... Part of me desperately wants to say Principal Waller, but no. I'll resist, and go with Robbie. We'd just basically hang, and I'd try to soak up some of his wisdom. And look at his prettyness.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
*pout* Mickey! I'd have Mickey and Jake come along on the TARDIS. Although, nah, I like the Paris ending. I'd... have more episodes with Jack. There we go. I'd still keep him with the dying and the re-living and the running and the missing the TARDIS barely, though. Because oh, the angst fic!
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Hum. Pietro and Magneto's relationship, really. Dysfunctional father/son relationships are like CRACK.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Uh, Veronica. Sorry Jordan, but she's not as whiny.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Robbie, then Travis, then Ray, then Lily.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
I'd add a snarky lab tech, a la Hodges. Even though all of the characters on NY are snarky.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
An alien becomes mayor of Cardiff, and then tries to blow up the planet and ride the wave using a surfboard. Mickey gets his foot caught in a bucket, Jack tells a story where a bunch of people are naked, there's a bright glowy light, and three dates: Mickey and Rose, the alien and the Doctor, and Jack and the surfboard. Oh, and an egg.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Lily. Duh. Some horrific and embarassing way that is completely and entirely her fault, and that everyone has to agree is her fault. Because gr, don't like her.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Probably VM. Well, actually, def. VMars.
15. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Either Mickey from Doctor Who or Matt from CJ. The second one would be entirely for fun and snark, the first for a really awesome boyfriend.