1. What is your main cell phone ring-tone?
The J. Geils Band's "Centerfold". (What?)
2. What is your default LJ icon?
3. What station is your car radio permanently tuned to?
98.5FM KYGO. I'm looking for a decent alternative station, but till then, it's staying country.
4. What is your computer desktop image?
5. Is there something you wear every single day?
My ring and necklace, both of which are Celtic-themed. And silver (colored, anyway; the necklace is sterling, and the ring's white gold). Otherwise, it always varies (although I tend to wear the same shoes - white Velcro Earth shoes - but sometimes I wear Crocs if I can't find any socks).
6. I wish I had a tracking device on:
Oh, everything of mine. Including the tracking device, because I'd lose that too. But I'll go with my gamesystems, because I hardly ever know where my DS or PSP is.
7. What page does your internet browser open with?
8. This item never leaves my car/purse:
My car: First Aid kit, sleeping bag, umbrella, and a book of some sort.
My "purse" (aka pockets): my wallet, some mechanical pencils.
9. What TV show do you never miss?
The only show that I regularly watch where I've managed to see every single episode first-run is Psych. Everything else, I've missed at least one episode that I had to watch way later.
10. What phrase do you hear yourself repeating too often?
Dude! Or like.