1. Don Flack
2. Shawn Spencer
3. Matt Seely
4. Greg Sanders
5. Jack Harkness
6. Colby Granger
7. David Hodges
8. Jamie Madrox
9. Ryan O'Reily
10. Burton Guster
11. Tony DiNozzo
12. Brian Cassidy
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Colby/Tony? I don't believe so, and hell yeah I do. Jocks who are way smarter than they look? Always hot.
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Greg? Hot in a cute way. Less hot than Two or Three, or Five, or Nine, and about on par with the others.
What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
I'm not going to mention the impossibilities of that, 'cause Jamie's from X-Men, which means it probably could be possible for him. And now I'm trying to imagine a kid with the qualities of both Jamie and Cassidy, and I think I broke my brain. Damn fragile-ass thing.
Can you rec any fic(s) about Nine?
Pretty much every Ryan/Alvarez fic I've found is pretty awesome. And I do love dragonessasmith's fic that has some Ryan/Seely, 'cause it was awesome.
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Shawn and Colby? ...actually, yes. I think they would. Not quite as good as Colby/Gus would, but yeah. And now I really want to see that. Damn.
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Jack/Ryan or Jack/Gus? Oh, Jack/Ryan, def. Because... well, just because.
What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Hodges walks in on Shawn and Cassidy? He'd make some sort of sarcastic comment, Shawn would reply in kind, and Cassidy would be totally embarassed and confused, because that's what he does best.
Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Seely and Gus? *g* Can I just direct you to dragonessasmith's fic with that?
Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Flack/Jamie? I highly HIGHLY doubt it. Nobody writes anything about Jamie, much less anything about Jamie and Flack (who also gets hardly written about).
Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Hodges and Cassidy? Um. Uh. Wow, I think that might've broken my brain. You can come up with your own title, my brain's dead.
What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
Greg and Flack? Erm, okay. It'd be a cross-jurisdiction case, like the ones CSI: Miami seem to specialize in. And, I dunno, drinking. Haha.
Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
If we include communities, hells yeah. Users, I'm not too sure about, but I'm going with yes anyway.
Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
Seely het? That EXISTS? I mean, uh, yes. Yes they do. *innocent*
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Yep. Not exclusively or even mainly, really, but yes.
Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Actually, yes, I'd bet someone would. And if you just added Tony into that, it would be like a manwhore convention, I swear.
What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
Probably "Shawn!" Because that works for the sex kind of passion AND the angry kind of passion!
If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?
Jamie Madrox? Ooooh. That's a very, very good question. I'm tempted to say "Friends O'Mine" by Bowling for Soup, with the said friends being... himself. Because yeah, I suck.
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?
Flack/Colby/Cassidy? I... well. Totally freaking hot, that's the warning I'd give. 'Cause... DAMN.
What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
Shawn to use on Gus? Well, let's stick with the canon: "Wanna finish my banana?" Snicker.
- You can only say YES or NO.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you/comments and asks!
1. Taken a picture naked? No
2. Painted your room? Yes
3. Made out with a member of the same sex? Yes
4. Drove a car? Yes
5. Danced in front of your mirror? Yes
6. Have a crush? Yes
7. Been dumped? No
8. Stole money from friend? No
9. Gotten in a car with people you just met? No
10. Been in a fist fight? Yes
11. Snuck out of your house? Yes
12. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Yes
13. Been arrested? No
14. Made out with a stranger? Yes
15. Met up with a member of the opposite sex somewhere? Yes
16. Left your house without telling your parents? Yes
17. Had a crush on your neighbor? Yes
18. Ditched school to do something more fun? Yes
19. Slept in a bed with a member of the same sex? Yes
20. Seen someone die? No
21. Been on a plane? Yes
22. Kissed a picture? Yes
23. Slept in until 3PM? Yes
24. Love someone or miss someone right now? Yes
25. Laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? Yes
26. Made a snow angel? Yes
27. Played dress up? Yes
28. Cheated while playing a game? Yes
29. Been lonely? Yes
30. Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes
31. Been to a club? No
32. Felt an earthquake? Yes
33. Touched a snake? Yes
34. Ran a red light? Yes
35. Been suspended from school? No
36. Had detention? Yes
37. Been in a car accident? Yes
38. Hated the way you look? Yes
39. Witnessed a crime? No
40. Pole danced? No
41. Been lost? Yes
42. Been to the opposite side of the country? Yes
43. Felt like dying? No
44. Cried yourself to sleep? Yes
46. Sang karaoke? Yes
47. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Yes
48. Laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? Yes
49. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes
50. Kissed in the rain? No
51. Sing in the shower? Yes
52. Made love in a park? No
53. Had a dream that you married someone? Yes
54. Glued your hand to something? Yes
55. Got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? Yes
56. Ever gone to school partially naked? No
57. Been a cheerleader? No
58. Sat on a roof top? Yes
59. Didn't take a shower for a week? Yes
60. Ever too scared to watch scary movies alone? Yes
61. Played chicken? Yes
62. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? Yes
63. Been told you're hot by a complete stranger? No
64. Broken a bone? No
65. Been easily amused? Yes
66. Laugh so hard you cry? Yes
67. Mooned/flashed someone? Yes
68. Cheated on a test? Yes
69. Forgotten someone's name? Yes
70. Slept naked? Yes
71. Gone skinny dipping in a pool? Yes
73. Blacked out from drinking? No
74. Played a prank on someone? Yes
75. Gone to a late night movie? Yes
76. Made love to anything not human? No
77. Failed a class? Yes
78. Choked on something you're not supposed to eat? Yes
79. Played an instrument for more than 10 hours? No
80. Cheated on a girl/boyfriend? No
81. Did you celebrate the 4th of July? Yes
82. Thrown strange objects? Yes
83. Felt like killing someone? Yes
84. Thought about running away? Yes
85. Ran away? Yes
86. Did drugs? No
87. Had detention and not attend it? Yes
89. Made a parent cry? Yes
90. Cried over someone? Yes
91. Owned more than 5 sharpies? Yes
92. Dated someone more than once? No
93. Have a dog? Yes
94. Own an instrument? Yes
95. Been in a band? No
96. Drank 25 sodas in a day? Yes
97. Broken a cd? Yes
98. Shot a gun? No