Step 2: Post the first line(s) / your favorite lines of the first 20 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly. Guess as many as you can!
1. "If I could I might / Send my love on a plane ride / A black cross high in a blue sky / A green cross gliding on a million pines"
2. "Centuries are what it meant to me / A cemetery where I marry the sea / Stranger things could never change my mind"
3. "Sometimes telling the truth is the best way out / And it’s the wrong words that make you prick up your ears"
4. "You're one in a crowd / And you're paranoid of every sound / You're not the friend / You won't miss anyhow"
5. "I said I wanna see you / I really meant I wanna leave you / I said I wanna touch you / I really meant I wanna punch you"
8. "These are my thoughts written down on paper / It's my only savior / From not saying what I want to say"
9. "I'm the one on command / Look at the state I'm in / I really fear for my friends / And all the things they have seen"
10. "My tongue is tied to a dream of being with you / To settle for less is not what I prefer"
11. "You walked out that door / To find out where you belong / To fulfill your own selfish dreams"
12. "I saw them stars go off / I saw them stars go off at night / And they're looking alright"
13. "While you boast your bitter bragging rights to anyone who'll listen / While you're left with nothing tangible to gain."
14. "Don't leave this rock unturned / 'Cause you could like what you find / A sure shot hit with your name attached to it"
17. "Now that the thrill is mine for the moment / We really didn't need another suicide / Or a song explaining why"
18. "At half-past 7, now I'm on the 95 / Sick of malls, and alcohol / just passed the next state line"
19. "We won't surrender / Until the end / Truthful pretender / Won't someone hear the battle-cry"
20. "He’s on the dance floor yelling Freebird / Singing off pitch but he knows every word / Grabs him a girl and he holds on tight / He’s chasing everything in sight"