The old flame you don't see very often any more but whom you still really enjoy getting together with for a few drinks and maybe a pleasant nostalgic romp in the sheets: Oz
The mysterious dark gothy one whom you used to sit up with talking until 3 a.m. at weird coffeehouses and with whom you were quite smitten until you realized he really was completely out of his mind: Also Oz.
The one you spent a whole weekend in bed with and who drank up all your liquor, and whom you'd still really like to see again although you're relieved he doesn't actually live in town: Gonna have to go with Chrissy on this one, Psych.
The one true love, the one you'll never, ever bring yourself to leave, even though you want to bury his entire family at the bottom of a mineshaft and need porters for all that emotional baggage: NCIS
The alluring strangers whom you've flirted with at parties but have never gotten really serious with: Stargate: Atlantis, Heroes, Shark.
The one you hang out with and have vague fantasies about maybe having a thing with but ultimately you're just good buddies 'cause the friendship is there but the chemistry ain't: Hm... Sky High.
The steady: Buffyverse
The mistress: Sky High
The one who's slept with all your friends, and you keep looking at him and thinking "Him? How the hell did he land all these cool babes?": House.
The one that no one else really understands what the attraction is, but they put up with it because hey, he seems to make you genuinely happy, and who are they to tell you that you can't have a fling?: 21 Jump Street
The new guy that you just can't stop talking about, even though everyone else is getting ready to beat you to death for your own good: Torchwood
The one you look at and go 'hey, I could spend the rest of my life with this guy,' only then he gets hit by a bus and you can't even bring yourself to go to the funeral because you're crying too hard: Wonderfalls. And Wanted. And Firefly. And Keen Eddie. And- I'll stop now.
The one who has always satisfied you, always made you happy, to whom you can always turn, and dammit it, people, why don't you appreciate them like I do?: Psych - although people tend to like that, so maybe... Wonderfalls?
The one you thought you were in love with until you realized he was never going to grow up: Animorphs
The one you're really, really not sure you want to get within a mile of, but he must be saying something people like because he's popular in a certain dubious crowd: Grey's Anatomy
The one who got you first and made you finally understand the crazy things other people do when they're in love: Star Wars
The one who promised to love you forever and for a while, yeah, it seemed like it was really going to work out this time, but the relationship went bad, and in the end, you realized you loved who they were, not who they'd become: CSI
The one who seduced you and screwed you over and broke your heart in a million pieces and then just laughed about it with all his friends: Crossing Jordan
The one who turned out to be harmless bubblegum fun with no consequences either good or bad, and now neither of you really wants to see the other again: Pokemon
The cradle-robber, gorgeous and intense and way too old for you but you honestly don't care, who winds up teaching you incredible things that years later you... well, not regret exactly, but wish you'd been more mature before you learned them: Heh, Oz.
The oldest bestest friend, an early passionate love affair that turned into a deeper and more platonic love over the years, the one you'll always love no matter how stupid or screwed-up he may occasionally act: Buffyverse
Mr. Still Crazy After All These Years, the friendly ex you don't think about much but will always be delighted to see on the rare occasions when he's in town, and with whom you will inevitably stay up till 4 a.m. reminiscing and laughing about old times: Harry Potter
The jailbait, cute and flirtatious and way too young for you but so oddly mature at times that you forget: X-Men: Evolution
The guy you dated because he was there, while the one you really wanted was his older brother who'd moved out of town: Rescue Me (the older brother was Oz).
The one you fell in love with back in high school, obsessed about for a while, lost track of and drifted away from in college, started really disagreeing with the way their tastes were developing (and suspect it was their odd new friend that was influencing them), and to whom you've returned now that they're back to the older ways: CSI:NY (slightly smaller time period)
The one your friends keep introducing you to and who seems like a hell of a cool guy except it's never really gone anywhere: Stargate: Atlantis
The one you dated regularly because he was such a good time and knew how to keep you entertained but who seems to be going nowhere slowly, and is easily distracted so really, one date's just like another and if you skipped one, would it make a difference?: Numb3rs
The one who always manages to gather themselves for one last gasp, again and again, and dammit, you're such old friends that you don't have the heart to say no even though it's kind of embarrassing the way they go on and don't retire gracefully: Crossing Jordan
The one your friend has fallen for like a ton of bricks and whom she keeps babbling to you about on the phone for hours, and you'd be happy for her except you just know it's going to end badly: Grey's Anatomy
01. I've come to realize that my last kiss ... was not really that big of a deal
02. I am listening to ... a new Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
03. I talk ... really fast, but with a drawl.
04. I love ... lots of things.
05. My friends ... can sometimes get REALLY annoying.
06. My first real kiss ... hasn't technically happened yet (my 'first kiss' was one of those, 'hmm, neither of us have ever been kissed, so let's get that over with even though we don't particularly like each other).
07. Marriage is ... something I had always looked forward to, but now am a little worried I won't be able to live with.
08. Somewhere, someone is thinking ... that putting paperclips into electrical sockets is a good idea. And they probably go to my school.
09. I'll always ... being made fun of and no one standing up for me.
10. I have a secret crush ... on J.R., I think, of all people. I can't help it, I always like the funny guys, and Oscar is seriously on my nerves now.
11. The last time I cried was because ... I had been up for too long on too little sleep, and the entirety of the day just completely overwhelmed me.
12. When I wake up in the morning ... I hit the snooze alarm immediately.
13. Before I go to bed I ... say goodnight to my kitty-rat and make sure my blanket is right-side around.
14. Right now I am thinking about ... how cool the filmography of this episode of LOCI is.
15. Babies are ... adorable, but terrifying.
16. I get on Myspace ... every week or so, because MySpace is a dumbass and doesn't actually send me alerts when people message me/friends request me.
17. Today I ... finished stage one of my research paper, meaning I just need to come up with topics I can talk about for five more pages, and I'm done!
18. Tonight I will ... read some more fanfiction for fandoms I THOUGHT I was totally over, and then sleep.
19. Tomorrow I will be ... going to school, and to my intro to criminal justice class, where I will take the test over the first four chapters. Which means I should also read chapters three and four tomorrow.
20. I really want ... to actually be certain of something, damn it!