Newspaper. And auditioning. And SATs.
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
My psuedo-aunt, Bonnie, did! To my psuedo-brother Colin Michael!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
More world experience.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Hm. None, really.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting a 760 verbal on my SAT.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Auditioning and getting the illustrious postition of, gasp, stage!
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Buffy. Or a game.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Uh. I have no idea.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
The Clash. Because I never listened to them 'til this year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
My homework. No joke.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my 'rents, hoping they'll ignore my room for at least a couple of hours.
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
I thought so. No clue.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Buffy. And then Angel. And then LOCI.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Misty, Andrew, and Jeremy.
26. What was the best book you read?
Order of the Phoenix. Duh.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
RotK? Dogma (did I see that this year)? Love, Actually? I DON'T KNOW!!!!
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Nothing. And 14.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Having a birthday party.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
34. What kept you sane?
LOCI, LS, HHP, HTML, FFN, TTH, and my buds, Table Olympus and the Island.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
David Wenham. And Danny Strong. And Vincent D'Onofrio.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Well, gay issues. Of course.
37. Who did you miss?
All my Smoky friends and, um, others, like Gough.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Dorian, or Tiffany. Greg's good for a roll-your-eyes laugh.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003.
People are going to be stupid. Deal with it, don't play their games.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"So glad we almost made it, so sad they had to fade it..."