ZACK! NOOEZ! ZACK NO GO TO IRAQ, PEEZ! And I love Hodgins, with his point-blank refusal that Zack will be going anywhere near Iraq. Also, Zack refusing to be best man because if he goes to Iraq and dies, Hodgins can't remember his wedding fondly? SO MUCH AW. I love Zack. The others are great, sure, but Zack's the best (even if he does look weird without his floppy hair).
"Boys, you've got Spam and sea chimps. If you get anything out of that, I will... buy each of you a car."
He robbed a Piggly-Wiggly. BWAH. That amuses me.
OMG, is this Angela's dad? OMG. IS THAT ZZTOP? HEE. Angela's dad is ZZTop. Holy crap. I love this show. This is my new crack show, since Jordan's being canceled.
Awz. He's gonna have to arrest her daddy. Because unlike Woody, he doesn't let emotions get in the way of being ethical.
He's asking to be shot. This is so hilarious. Oh God, they're both on the ground, hee! I love this show. It's SUCH crack.
Bones's mom is kind of familiar looking.
Hah, I KNEW she was going to go back for the pictures.
"I've been blown up. That wasn't as bad as I expected. But I haven't been shot."
They're going down the aisle, and he's apologizing for arresting her father. Hee.
DUDE. Nice music! And I love Angela's outfit. ZZTop still freaks me out, though.
Oh, God, Booth, there's something very wrong with you. Wait until after the wedding.
"Hey. Ahem. I'd like to get married now."
Stanley. Oh God. Stanley. I think I just died a little inside.
...whut? Hee, I love that lady.
Aw, Zack. I love you.
...she's already married. BWAH.
HAHA they ran! I love it! And I love the implication at the end. *grin*
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT??
My cat and/or bike. And/or random dogs. That would account for all of my scars.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Oh, God, what ISN'T? Posters (DBZ and Gundam Wing are the ones I remember), calendars, newsclippings, pictures, bumper stickers... Everything.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
I snore (lightly) and I used to talk in my sleep. (I once reenacted the Civil War in my sleep.)
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Most everything. My default radio stations are a country station and a mix station that tends to have 80s weekends a lot. I like almost anything I can sing to or dance to.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
To be able to go to sleep within a half hour of lying down.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
Humanex. Even though there's a few days left, I miss it!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
My laptop, probably.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Five foot seven inches, or so. I haven't measured in a long time.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
Not really. When I'm upset or scared or whathaveyou, I actually feel better if I'm in a small enclosed space. Less places for people to sneak up behind me! I do get it in elevators, though, if they're stopped for some reason.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Sometimes, yes. Mostly when I mentally psych myself out.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Actually, I think it was a story. Otherwise, I can't remember.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Don't really have one. The only real scent I like is Old Spice, and I like that on guys, thanks.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
I usually like blond or brown hair, and green or hazel eyes. It's not a rule, though.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
I actually have two thoughts to this. One would be in private, maybe after we got back from a nice dinner or something. The other is an incredibly geeky manner, like at a sci-fi convention.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
Energy drink of a type. Not Monster or Amp or anything like that, but Sobe Power, Dragon, or Courage is good.
17 FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Cheese. And pepperoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Ugh. I'm full. I had Cheerios and then bagel dogs.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
Nope. Been tempted to, though.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
When Troy gave me his stuffed Plucky Duck when I had chicken pox. Because we weren't friends, and kind of disliked each other and were always at odds with each other.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
I don't really have one, although I'm fond of Dickies.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yep! Captain Jack-ass!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT?
Kitty-rat. Tabby colored.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Probably. Not like I control it.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU:
Just say it. Doesn't mean it's the way I'd do things, but that's the best way.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
A number from one to a hundred. Er, I mean, 22.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTE?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My mom. Julia probably takes sense.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Lots. I just can't name any right now - wait, laziness! That's one! A big one.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
37. FIRST JOB?
Toys R Us. Eek.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
Heh, yes. Mostly with my cousins.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?
Constantly refreshing my flist. I'm bored!
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
Many geeky objects off of thinkgeek.com. Heh.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?
Three, exactly. Two boys and a girl, preferably.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name comes from my grandmothers.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
Yeah, I do.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Um, I think it's Herbal Essence.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
Oh, hell yes. Mostly chewing my fingernails, but that's not all.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
Hm. Probably... either my High School Musical soundtrack or Hannah Montana soundtrack. I'm not ashamed of either, but they are rather embarrassing.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Probably. We'd probably be best friends, while simultaneously despising each other.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
A little, but personality far more.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My truck, I guess. Heh. Don't really have one.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
My little dog toy! It was the size of most baby dolls, made to look like a beagle. It had a hard body with sort-of felt covering, and when you opened the mouth, it would bark. God, I LOVED that thing. I also loved my Legos.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
19. Separate entires, there's multiple cells, home, and work numbers for each person.
62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Who, me? Never!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Sense of humor, and intelligence.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
Lee, Leevee, Boomer, Rat, Meggie.
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
Less Than Jake or Eve 6.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?
I'm going to say NCIS.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?
33 and... some number. 2020 I think.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Long, looooong ago.
73.Plans for tonight?
Watch some season finales (Bones, Criminal Minds, CSI:NY), take a shower, SLEEP!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Nearly 100mph. Heh. I was out on the plains of Colorado on a long road trip, kay?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
Not if they don't want to, heh.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?
Sobe Courage. Aw... it's empty now.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Huh. Um. My mother, probably.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX?
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Less Than Jake's "Don't Fall Asleep on the Subway".
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
SHAWN. Aka Nazi Germany.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
September. My birthday, school starts, shows start.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?
86. EYE COLOR?
88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?
Hm. Texas Roadhouse, I guess.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
91.Last thing you watched?
Bones. (Before this, Wheel of Fortune.)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Dunno. October 31st?
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Sort-of can play trumpet.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
95. KISSES OR HUGS?
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
Chinese food (lunch).
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
The Eyre Affair.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: