01. I have never kissed someone of the same sex.
02. I see a therapist. (Not very often)
03. I'm the youngest child. (Only, really, but that's youngest!)
04. I am drawn to things associated with sadness.
05. I love my gauged earrings.
06. I wear black eyeliner every day.
07. I am extremely influenced by kindness.
08. I love to write, even though I think I suck at it.
09. I can't live without lipgloss.
10. I’m probably emotionally scarred.
11. I lived in Tahoe.
12. I spend money I have.
13. I'll be in college for over 4 years. (Most likely)
14. I love designer handbags.
15. I’ve had a concussion before.
16. I'm not good with confrontation.
17. I loved the Backstreet Boys.
18. I have more than a couple horrible memories.
19. I'm addicted to Degrassi.
20. I’m spiritual… but not religious.
21. My first kiss was unexpected. and heinous
22. I start school on Jan 4th or 5th.
23. I love taking pictures.
24. I hate girls.
25. I can be mean when I want to.
26. When I allow myself to get close to people, I get very attached.
27. I am bisexual.
28. I have way too many pairs of shoes.
29. I've seen She’s All That at least 50 times.
30. I dress how I feel that day.
31. I love Charmed.
32. Sometimes I cry for almost no reason.
33. I hate when people are ridiculously late.
34. I procrastinate.
35. Winter is my favorite season.
36. I have too many clothes for my closet/dresser.
37. I love to sleep.
38. I wish I were smarter.
39. I believe that it is wrong to be gay.
40. I have a lot of drama.
41. No one really knows me.
42. I love my hair.
43. I sometimes fight with my parents.
44. I am passionate about my interests.
45. I have had the chicken pox.
46. I'm a hopeless romantic.
47. I feel empty sometimes.
48. I am/was clinically depressed at a point in my life.
49. I am addicted to coffee.
50. I am very outgoing.
51. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
52. I can be very insecure.
53. I don't notice it, but I'm told I'm very softspoken.
54. I hate ignorant people
55. I love my laptop.
56. I love guys that play the guitar.
57. I state the obvious.
58. I'm a happy person.
59. I'm extremely mellow.
60. I contemplated suicide at some point.
61. I hate cleaning my room.
62. I tend to get jealous.
63. I like to play video games.
64. I love John Mayer.
65. I get more upset when I see an animal hurt than a person.
66. I'm a vegetarian
67. I don't like to study for tests.
68. I am too forgiving.
70. I have a good sense of direction.
71. I love school.
72. I've played a musical instrument for more than 5 years.
73. I tend to feel inadequate.
74. I love kisses on the forehead.
75. I love the color blue.
76. I sew.
77. I am addicted to drugs.
78. I wear contacts.
79. I think President Bush is a complete and utter moron.
80. I become stressed easily.
81. I don't take criticism well.
82. Conformity is stupid.
83. Chris Carrabba is one of the suckiest men alive.
84. So is Conor from Bright Eyes.
85. I love my family.
86. I don't mind getting shots
87. I am a perfectionist when it comes to certain things.
88. I always wanted to learn to play the drums.
89. I can be too hard on myself.
90. I don't like my nose.
91. I am very religious.
92. I still act like a little kid.
93. I am ridiculously indecisive.
94. I believe in a higher power or some form of an afterlife.
95. I love music.
96. I'm in love.
97. I have problems letting go of people.
98. I tend to think with my heart more than my head.
99. I don't really like ice cream.
100. I can't live without books.
101. If my house burned down, I'd try to save my cat.
102. I hate the town I live in.
103. I hate wearing my hair loose.
104. I only dance when I'm drunk.
105. I still sleep with my old stuffed toys.
106. I eat between three and four standard bars of chocolate a day.
107. I fangirl symphony orchestras, musicians, conductors and/or composers.
108. I say "I love you" very lightly, but I usually mean it. I have very flexible definitions of love.
109. I'm obsessed with 1920s Russian art
110. I virtually never follow up my ideas
111. I'm really fucking cold right now
112. I love Kiwifruit and Strawberry herbal tea!
113. I love thrift stores
114. Beer is my fave alcoholic beverage
115. The Eels are the best band in the world.
116. I feel I missed out on much of my life so far.
117. People think I am more innocent than I am
118. I think Bug/Nigel's love is canon.
119. I would rather take a long nap by myself than go out on a date.
120. I continue to sabotage my life on a daily basis.
121. I used to think that people who constantly talked about their cats were crazy... then I got one.
122. I'll always choose Animorphs over classic literature.
123. I still love my action figures.
So, anyway. Tomorrow will be full of sleeping in and then going through the freezer with my mum to toss out everything that's probably not going to be eaten. And reminding my mother to write up how to operate the dishwasher and the washing machine/dryer. Since, y'know, she's going to be gone for three weeks and lord knows my dad doesn't know how to do any of it. (And on that note, for someone who has such a sponge-like brain as me, who can not even pay any attention in class for weeks and still scrape a C on the exam, WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER HOW TO WORK THOSE INFERNAL CONTRAPTIONS?! Ahem.)
Then Sunday, my dad drives my mum to the airport, where she's flying out to Maryland, and picks up my cousin Kirsten, back from her week off, and ferries her back to the Loretta Heights campus. Meanwhile, Julio will be dropped off here around nine in the morning, we shall hang for a short amount of time, and then I'll drive us down to the Dayton park'n'ride, where we will catch light rail down to Invesco and party out at Warped Tour until we get bored, at which point we will navigate our way to Elitch's and hang with the Eggerts (Emily and Carter).
...you know, all of this makes it sound like I actually have a LIFE or something. Freaky, man.