2. I respond by asking you five personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to ask someone else in the post.
5. When others comment asking to be asked, you will ask them five questions
1. What's your favorite book, movie, and tv show?
Ooh, this is a tough one. I think I'd probably say that Burn Notice or Psych is my favorite TV show - but that will probably change as soon as fall hits. There's so many good choices! For movie, I think my all-time fave would be Dogma, but National Treasure is up there on the list. As for book... I'm thinking Witch Week, by Diana Wynne Jones. I just absolutely love that book.
2. If someone offered you a million dollars to not use the internet for a whole year, would you do it?
Depends. If I could go somewhere where the internet wouldn't be around to tempt me - like, I dunno, if I was on a year long archaeological dig or something, then yes. If I wasn't? HELL NO.
3. What 21 Jump Street character are you most like?
I'd like to say Penhall - and I am a lot like him, really. But I think I'm most like Hoffs.
4. What is your dream job?
Good question. Actually, my dream job would be something like Blair Sandburg's from the Sentinel - anthropology grad student doing active research, AND working for the police! Whee! As for jobs that actually exist in the real world... British forensic anthropologist, I think.
5. What is your most prized possession?
Out of everything... My cat, definitely. Out of the inanimate possessions, though, I suppose my laptop - I love this thing!