5. From the group that brought you "Closing Time".
7. Moar lyrics: Someday... I’ll buy an old car. Someday... I’ll get that car to start. Someday... I’ll learn how to drive too. And then Someday... Imagine all the things I could do.
8. C'mon, guys. Rather well-known group, here! Lyrics from ANOTHER of their songs: Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go.
10. This group has a song (not this one) on the Veronica Mars soundtrack.
11. Moar lyrics: I'm so perfect, you're so perfect, you're not here. I hear the change in gear. My pile shakes as I hit eighty on the open road, this is an open road song...
12. Moar lyrics: The doctor looked him over and said better call the hearse: But it's not what you're thinkin', it wasn't the drinkin', this man died of thirst!
13. I'm going to a concert of them tomorrow. And, moar lyrics: Maybe I'm jaded and bored, always looking for more. Wait around for the next big fix
14. Australian "punkabilly" group.
15. This group was on Warped Tour (and I moshed to them)