Below is a listing of the alphabet. Please comment with a letter of your choice (that has yet to be chosen), a word that starts with that letter, and a fandom pairing. I will then attempt to write a one-sentence fic from the word and pairing you choose.
A list of accepted fandoms is below the cut. I know other fandoms, but these are the ones I feel most comfortable writing about. Crossovers and crack!pairings will be accepted, since this meme is all about good clean fun.
21 Jump Street
X-Men (Evolution or movieverse)
As a note, I suck hardxcore at 90% of het. So, um, take that as a warning.
|I took the "
" quiz on
my handwriting style is...
Your handwriting bears the mark of someone with a fab sense of humor who loves being around friends.
What does your handwriting say about you?
My handwriting sample I used for this, simply because I'm bored:
1. Burn Notice
4. Crossing Jordan
5. Buffy/Angel (I've been reading a lot of Buffy crossovers lately, kay?)
01. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Hm. It's hard, because I love ALL of the characters. Probably Shawn, though, because he's like a giant puppy dog. With pop cult references! In the real world, I'd probably like Gus better, because he's sane, but Shawn is good TV.
02. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
LILY. ALWAYS AND FOREVER LILY.
03. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Burn Notice and Buffy? Hm. Well... Actually, I would kill for a story where Michael ran into one of Riley's super-sekrit demon hunting squad. I mean, dude. That would be awesome. Or there's the good ol' stand-by where they go to prevent an apocalypse in Miami and one of Michael's cases crosses into that territory.
04. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
See, that's hard. Because I like Booth/Brennan and Angela/Hodgins, but I don't actively ship them. My fave character is Zack, so I have a soft spot for Zack/Russ (because, um, Loren Dean is fucking sexy). If we're going all crossover, tho, I must say that Zack/Andrew Wells (from Buffy) is sheer brilliance.
05. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
NCIS and Bones? ...ohgod, WHY did I just get an image of Zack and Jimmy on a date? That would be... just bad. ...huh. Zack/Abby? That might be cool...
06. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
I would want to meet Matt! And, I dunno, go annoy morgies with him! *grin*
07. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
Psych? Actually... I don't know. I rather love the show as it is. If they head towards pairing Jules up with Shawn, tho, I'd like to burninate that.
08. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Ooh, that's tough. I'll pick two: Lindsey and Angel's relationship, because JEEZ, UST much? Hee. Extremely violent UST. And Xander and Andrew's, because Xander is the big brother that Andrew SHOULD have had.
09. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Michael and Gibbs? I doubt either would need saving, but I'd go for Michael, because (as Smithy said), ex-Marines should know how to swim. Plus, Michael is better eye-candy. (GIBBS FANS, DON'T KILL ME!)
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
MATT! O wate, prolly should stick with character that are actually in the credits. Um. Well, I'd probably go Macy -> Bug -> Nigel -> Woody -> Lily -> Jordan. (Jordan would get the 'and' credit.)
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like, and what would their role be?
Bones? I would add Andrew, or an Andrew-like character. Because we need a complete geek full of pop cult refences that will just confuse Brennan and Zack, and he'd also be Brennan's new grad student, so Zack could feel slightly jealous. And then they make out. Yesssssss.
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
...I have to pick a fave? Um. Okay. Lou Diamond Phillips shows up and is highly ridiculous, and Shawn sleeps with another bad guy (girl), and the slash was liek woah, and rugby was mentioned, and Jules was a ridiculous fangirl.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters in #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
...damn. I'd actually... I dunno. Nate? I'd say Fi, but I only dislike her in a relationship with Michael, and otherwise love her. I actually love all the characters. Hmph.
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
NCIS GOD YES. I mean, even if Buffy/Angel were still in production, my response would be NCIS GOD YES.
15. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
From each show:
Burn Notice - Michael, duh. Fuck the danger, he's HOT.
Psych - Shawn. He's got the humor I go for in guys, and the references, but he also isn't going to let me walk all over him.
NCIS - McGee or Jimmy. It's hard to say which.
Crossing Jordan - This is tougher than you might think. I'll go with Matt, because I do think we'd get on well in the real world. If we didn't, though, I'd say JD.
Buffy/Angel - Xander, I think. I mean, I love Andrew, but there's no way in hell I could date that boy. He'd be like my little brother!
Bones - ZACK.