2. Post the first lines to the first 20 songs to come up (along with these instructions).
3. Have people guess the songs and artists in comments to the post.
4. Post the name of the song when people guess correctly.
2. "Put it in the bag boys, said the petty thief. I'm only gonna say it once,so don't play dumb with me"
3. "Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place. If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday"
4. "Caroline laughs and it's raining all day, she loves to be one of the girls"
5. "By a lonely prison wall, I heard a young girl calling, Michael, they have taken you away"
6. "Wake up in the morning with a head like ‘what ya done?’ This used to be the life but I don’t need another one."
7. "I don't know enough about the things you do, I don't know enough to say I really know you"
8. "I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car"
10. "I'll sing it one last time for you, then we really have to go"
11. "I've watched the stars fall silent from your eyes, all the sights that I have seen"
13. "I've got a bad disease, but from my brain is where I bleed."
14. "Now when I was a young girl, my dad warned me about the opposite sex."
15. "They say in chess you've got to kill the queen and then you made it."
16. "My friend drove off the other day, now he's gone and all they say is you gotta live cause life goes on."
17. "It was a night like this forty million years ago, I lit a cigarette, picked up a monkey skull to go."
18. "Eyes like flowers, I love the way you see, you see, you see you're the best thing that's happened to me."
19. "I keep hearin' you're concerned about my happiness, but all that thought you're givin' me is conscience I guess."
20. "I swear I never watched you sleeping, well honey, I'm an honest man, I guess it always gets me drinking, she makes me sad..."
1. Open your music library.
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the 'next' button.
6. Don't lie.
"Staring At the Light", The Living End
"Don't Fall Asleep On the Subway", Less Than Jake
First Day of High School:
"When All Around Has Fallen", Delirious?
Falling in Love:
"Take On Me", a-Ha
"Blood On Your Hands", The Living End
"Girls & Boys", Good Charlotte
"Forget Everything", New Found Glory
"Scott Farcas Takes It On the Chin", Less Than Jake
"Nervous in the Alley", Less Than Jake
"Saturday Night", Eve 6
"The Ghosts of Me and You", Less Than Jake
Getting Back Together:
"Falling for the First Time", Barenaked Lyrics
"One More Time", Daft Punk
Birth of Child:
"Time Machine", The Click Five
Raising a Child:
"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)", Green Day
"Adam's Song", Blink 182
1. Open your music player and put it on shuffle.
2. Respond to the question with the first line of the song (make sure to add who the song is by and the title).
A leprechaun comes up to you. What do you say?
"Well he was fueled by a lack, drew inspiration from a need." ("Rascal King", Mighty Mighty Bosstones)
You have just run over your cat. What do you say?
"I don't wanna make this harder than I have to. This is how it has to be." ("I Won't Be There", Simple Plan)
Someone has just hit you in the face. What do you say?
"You put yourself in stupid places. Yes, I think you know it's true. Situations where it's easy to look down on you." ("Everything to Everyone", Everclear)
You have just hit someone in the face. What do you say?
"I've been a bad, bad girl." ("Criminal", Fiona Apple)
You have just lost your job. What do you say?
"Let's get drunk." ("Down", Something Corporate)
You have just gotten a speeding ticket. What do you say?
"I remember that I kind of laughed at the sparks that spread the flames." ("A Still Life Franchise", Less Than Jake)
You have just found $50 on the ground. What do you say?
"Girl, you really got me going." ("You Really Got Me", the Kinks)
Someone comes up to you and tells you that the world is ending. What do you say?
"I just made an enemy of someone I don't know and they are upset about somethin' that I must have done." ("Somebody Hates Me", Reel Big Fish)
You are on a crashing plane. What do you say?
"And I've been so busy trying that I've only wound up living weekend to weekend getting by just simply 'trying'." ("Malt Liquor Tastes Better When You've Got Problems", Less Than Jake)
You have just passed an important test. What do you say?
"I turn my camera on, I cut my fingers on the way." ("I Turn My Camera On", Spoon)
You have just failed an important test. What do you say?
"Somebody keep my balance, I think I'm falling off into a state of regression." ("Jaded", Green Day)
You think you are in love. What do you say?
"I don't want to barge in on your secrecy, dependency, it means nothing to me; I don't want to hear about your problems." ("Day In, Day Out", Streetlight Manifesto)
You just hit someone with your car. What do you say?
"Consider the odds, consider the obvious. The martyr is meaningless, the campaign has died." ("The Good Fight", Dashboard Confessional)
Someone tells you that you are ugly. What do you say?
"Not much to lean on, I'll get through it. You know I do it to myself anyway." ("Really Might Be Gone", Bowling for Soup)
Someone tells you that you are beautiful. What do you say?
"One life I'm gonna live it up, I'm takin' flight I said I'll never get enough." ("You Got Another Thing Comin'", Judas Priest)
Someone tells you that they hate you. What do you say?
"I'm cracked from my head down to my spine, ready to self-destruct at any time." ("It's Been a Summer", New Found Glory)
Someone steals your wallet. What do you say?
"Maybe nothing else will ever be so clear, or maybe that's only my fear." ("There's No Solution", Sum 41)
Someone puts a dead fish in your locker. What do you say? Then what do you do?
"So please don't ask me how I ended up at my wits end and breaking down. Pages torn from books we never read, cause we're plugged into this grid." ("Rumors of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated", Rise Against)