1. Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
2. Jonathan Levinson
3. Andrew Wells
4. Dawn Summers
5. Lindsey McDonald
9. Xander Harris
10. Tara Maclay
1. Colin Creevey
2. Percy Weasley
3. Zacharias Smith
4. Luna Lovegood
5. Charlie Weasley
6. Dennis Creevey
7. Neville Longbottom
8. Marcus Flint
9. Draco Malfoy
10. Ron Weasley
1. Characters 4, 9 and 10 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and who wins? (Dawn, Xander, Tara / Luna, Draco, Ron)
Okay, in the first case, I'd have to say pretty much any game, and that that Xander would win. He's just got the gamer prowess goin' on, man. As for the second... Three Purebloods in a Muggle Arcade. Sounds like a sitcom! One that I would very gladly watch, and is there any Luna/Draco/Ron fic out there? Because that would be awesome. Ahem. Anyway, I get this rather hilarious view of them standing at a Whack-a-Mole machine, and Draco getting rather too into it.
2. Make up an e-mail address for 6. (Anya / Dennis)
3. If 8 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find in it? (Gunn / Marcus)
Gilbert & Sullivan. For both of them. *srs nod*
4. What would you do if 9 suddenly paid you a visit? (Xander / Draco)
Make a complete fool of myself, of course! Or, well, I'd probably squeak and try to introduce Draco to Muggle devices, like a complete nutcase, and probably ask many crass and embarassing questions of Xander, such as if I could see his eye socket.
5. Do you think 6 and 4 are made for each other? (Anya, Dawn / Dennis, Luna)
Dunno about 'made for each other', but I gotta say both would be pretty hilariously awesome.
6. 1 challenges 3 to a no-holds-barred duel. Who will win and how? (Wesley, Andrew / Colin, Zacharias)
...omg, guys, which is the more hilarious fight? Ahem. Anyway, Wes would beat Andrew - heck, BtVS S3 Wes would beat BtVS S8 Andy, much as I love the boy! As for the other one, we never really got a good view of either of their abilities, but since Colin is tiny
7. 7, 2 and 1 order a pizza. What toppings does each one request, and what do the others think of the choices? (Oz, Jonathan, Wesley / Neville, Percy, Colin)
...dude, I rly wanna see this, in both cases. Not that I can rly come up with a scenario for the first one, but the HP universe one I could easily make happen. *evil plotting look* Anyway, I gotta say that Wes would order pineapple and peppers (don't ask why I think that), Jonathan would look vaguely freaked out by that and want some stuffed crust with extra cheese, and Oz would go for meat lovers'. Neville and Percy would have little idea of pizza, and so Colin would cheerfully order the works for them all.
8. What subject would 1 teach if s/he were a teacher/professor? Would s/he be good at it? (Wesley / Colin)
Wes could teach many, many things, even in a "normal" school. Languages, for instance. And English, and history, and any number of magical things, and marksmanship, and... Anyway, Colin would teach photography, or... omg. He could run a class for paparazzos. YES.
9. 5 and 10 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do? (Lindsey, Tara / Charlie, Ron)
I refuse to answer the second one on the grounds that it's making my brain whimper. As for Lindsey/Tara, I don't know what they'd do or where they'd go, but they'd be simply adorable doing it!
10. 8 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and why? (Gunn, Oz / Marcus, Neville)
...okay, that second one scarred me for life, guys. As for the first... okay, yeah, I'm coming up blank, because thinking about Gunn singing "Three Little Maids From School Are We" to Oz is just making me giggle hysterically.
11. How would 8 court 6? (Gunn, Anya / Marcus, Dennis)
Gunn would court Anya by buying her many shiny objects. Marcus would court Dennis... sorry, brain short-circuited. Um. He'd probably attempt some random gesture or another, only to have it fail spectacularly, and Dennis wouldn't notice either.
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 8 in the canon. Would you change it? Why? (Jonathan and Gunn / Percy and Marcus)
Well, in both cases I'd have them actually have contact with one another. With Percy/Marcus, I'd try for a romantic relationship, but for Jono and Gunn, I get more of a brother feeling.
13. In your list, who do you think is the perfect match for 3 and why? (Andrew / Zacharias)
I gotta say that Andrew/Anya is a thing of beauty and brilliance, and that Zacharias/Luna makes me giggle happily, tho I am also a fan of Zacharias/Draco and Zacharias/Colin.
14. 2 has a dream where 10 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom. What would 2 do? (Jonathan, Tara, Wesley / Percy, Ron, Colin)
Jonathan would probably try and save Wesley, thanks to guilt over the whole Tara incident, even if Warren's the one that actually killed her. In PS/SS thru PoA, Percy would run and tell a professor; in GoF thru HBP, he'd probably tell Ron to report it to the Aurors; in DH, I think he woulda actually done something about it!
15. 9 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 9 against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 8 in order to get to 3's lair, where they must fight against 3's evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
Xander and Anya are about to get married, until Andrew crashes their wedding and abducts Xander against his/her will. Anya follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, Wesley. They must then hijack some form of transportation from Gunn in order to get to Andrew's lair, where they must fight against Andrew's evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
Wesley, with his experience with zombie-spells, quickly reverses it, and Andrew is left without minions. He goes in for a dramatic evil speech, and Anya cold-cocks him and drags Xander off for sex.
Draco and Dennis are about to get married, until Zacharias crashes their wedding and abducts Draco against his/her will. Dennis follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, Colin. They must then hijack some form of transportation from Marcus in order to get to Zacharias's lair, where they must fight against Zacharias's evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
...Zacharias totally has an army of zombies at his command, dude. Anyway! Colin and Dennis babble until the zombies (or Inferi) decide being dead is better than listening to the crazy Creeveys, and run away. Zacharias is equally annoyed by the Creeveys and by Draco, and lets them "rescue" him.
16. 8 receives a gift from 9. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside? (Gunn, Xander / Draco, Ron)
Gunn would open one from Xander, and it would be a book entitled "The Guide to Being a Human-y, Non-Book-y Sidekick". Draco would not open anything from Ron, but instead would burn it gleefully.
17. 4 is walking home when s/he sees a cute fluffy creature, which promptly begins rubbing itself against his/her legs. Will s/he kick it away, or take it home? (Dawn / Luna)
Dawn would think it was adorable and take it home with her, where it would turn out to be some sort of evil demon or another. Luna would smile at it, and decide it's a Fluffertin Snappler or something.
18. 8 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue about this. ()
...um, this question broke me. Sry guyz.
19. What smiley/emoticon would best describe 5? (Lindsey / Charlie)
Lindsey ;-C (Which appears to be 'sardonic incredulity', because I could find nothing to do with lawyers, evil hands, or guitars.)
Charlie ]B=8} (It's a dragon smiley, evidentially.)
20. If you had the chance to rewrite 1's life, how would you change it? (Wesley / Colin)
I think my opinions on both can be summed up with: THEY DON'T GET KILLED. And, in Wes's case, doesn't fall in love with