- Tue, 14:47: RT @andylevy: Mubarak: "I will die on the soil of Egypt." Egyptian people: "We're working on it."
- Tue, 14:54: @jeffkirvin @kdaleauthor ...or not. My mom just decided to go grocery shopping, so I prob won't leave for an hour.
- Tue, 15:51: RT @kdaleauthor: Looks like tonight's Red Box, Extreme Cold Edition, is a GO.
- Tue, 21:31: RT @kdaleauthor: OH at D&D - Minion OCD: "Why must you wrinkle the tablecloth that is my liiiiiiiife?!"
- Tue, 21:39: RT @kdaleauthor: OH at theoretically D&D actually turned into full-on Misfits watching - "We'll always have Monkeslut."
- Tue, 21:39: RT @wilw: Ping pong ball + hardwood floors = happiest cat in the world.
- Tue, 22:10: RT @mishacollins: How many of these fucking things do we have to win before they stop holding elections? http://bit.ly/gdc2ys
- Wed, 11:48: RT @DavidRozansky: What does it mean if the groundhog freezes to death when it comes out of its hole?
- Wed, 12:09: RT @jeffkirvin: Seriously considering calling in frozen.
- Wed, 12:10: RT @joelmchale: Here we go. The unapologetic promotion of #nbccommunity 's Dungeons & Dragons episode this Thursday www.youtube.com/embe ...
Books that were required reading for me in various classes throughout the years. 1st Grade (1995-1996) - The Search for Delicious (Natalie Babbitt;…
Gah. Managed to get my paper written... about 400 words more than I needed, even. And with no sleep, of course, which makes my skin and hair and…
Columbine will always be my childhood tragedy - which makes me feel guilty sometimes, since I wasn't there and didn't know anyone there, but living…